Limited Self-Funded Health Plans
A Component of Tucker Administrators’ Employee Benefit Risk Management Program
- Health plan expenses are the fastest growing cost component for employers.
- Fully-insured plans with low deductibles are unaffordable
- Health Savings Accounts (HSAs) are not a good fit for my company
- A Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA) can be cost-saving components of a Long-Term Financial Solution, but:
- Partnerships, shareholders of S-Corp owning more than 2% of outstanding shares, LLP, LLC owners are considered self-employed and are unable to participate in HRAs. Many businesses fall into these categories, such as physician practices, law firms, engineering firms, and other professional practices.
The Tucker Limited Self-Funded Plan Is The Answer
Tucker Administrators offers a unique, proprietary plan that blends traditional insurance and a self-funding component together. It provides more control over plan design and cost structure. The results are:
- Health plan costs are typically lower than traditional plans, without sacrificing benefits
- Premiums can be structured to eliminate any risk to employer
- 100% of covered charges after deductible
- Employer chooses funding level
How do you start taking control of your health plan costs?
- Have us provide a no-obligation assessment of your needs, and show you how to switch from a purchased off-the-shelf insurance to a customized limited self-funded plan.
- Ask us to explain the tools we have to manage your plan to the best advantage for both your employees and your business.