Welcome to Tucker Administrators
Welcome to Tucker Administrators, Inc., the experts in employee benefit risk management. We provide a comprehensive portfolio of employee benefit products to serve the employer, broker and consultant community.
We are not just a claims payer. We have developed tools to evaluate and predict increased risk. That is, who is more likely to get sick and help them become healthier. Our goal is to identify cases before they escalate into catastrophic claims, and prevent many claims entirely. We focus on reducing the number of claims by wellness intervention and helping employees at increased risk to become healthier.
Using proprietary software, we monitor every medical and drug claim submitted. We also actively promote healthier lifestyles on a case-by-case basis with your employees. Most importantly, this software was created specifically for the medical insurance industry using algorithms and case studies produced by experienced physicians in the field.
Our relationship with quality carriers and our expertise in the employee benefits industry allows us monitor factors that influence healthcare costs, and offer a cost-effective and flexible solution to the employer.
Our commitment to you is to approach each assignment with objectivity and strict adherence to ethical and professional standards. We consider each client a long-term business partner.
Tucker Administrators offers:
- Plan design consulting and service for self-funded and fully insured plans
- Innovative plan designs using proven incentives and CDHP concepts
- Underwriting services and stop loss administration
- Pharmacy benefit management evaluation
- Every self-funded claim is analyzed using AWAC by using over 80,000 algorithms to detect potential large claims before they happen. Claims are reviewed on a daily basis
- COBRA, HIPAA and other regulatory compliance services
- Healthy employee programs
- Disease management
- Health risk assessment programs
- On-site clinic programs
- Customized interactive web enrollment and administrative services
- Secure Electronic Data Interchange Information
- Section 125 services including debit cards
- Billing administration solutions
- “Charlotte’s Best” in the TPA category
Here are three steps you can take right now to begin to control your employee benefit costs:
- Tucker Administrators will assess your needs with a no-obligation confidential consultation
- Ask us to explain the tools and techniques we use to manage your plan to the best advantage for your employees and your business.
- Compare the long-term cost savings that our plan will bring you